News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Tomorrow the Caps will get REGULAR SEASON REVENGE!!11 The best kind of revenge.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on October 10, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
the best kind of revenge would be seeing the Pens not make it to the playoffs and have Washington in Stanley cups finals, ideally, win in 5.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on October 10, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 10, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
the best kind of revenge would be seeing the Pens not make it to the playoffs and have Washington in Stanley cups finals, ideally, win in 5.

We do not talk about the p-word during the glorious run to a third straight President's Trophy :angry:

:P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Trump likes the Penguins.  And Mario Lemieux is a great golfer, apparently.
He expects them to be at the White House next year because they are real champions.

I think I might root for the Capitals this year...  :yuk:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Lemieux does play alot of golf. Almost made it to the PGA. Avid golfer hang around Trump knows this, no surprise.

Habs sucks, Go Vegas.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

They have no history of ineptitude.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 11, 2017, 08:27:47 AM
They have no history of ineptitude.

But that is only because they have yet to play the Caps (in the regular season).

Grey Fox

I remember when I was a big Caps fan.

Olaf Kolzig was my favorite. Too bad they had to change the colors back to this hideous & boring red & white.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 11, 2017, 09:31:42 AM
I remember when I was a big Caps fan.

Olaf Kolzig was my favorite. Too bad they had to change the colors back to this hideous & boring red & white.

Heh. I hated the weird teal-blue uniforms...er...sweaters. It was the most 90s thing ever. But I am glad you liked them.

Edit: Though I guess since the Caps were wearing them during the Season of GloryTM maybe they should go back.

Grey Fox

HVC

5 on 3 shorthanded. Parade off.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on October 11, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
5 on 3 shorthanded. Parade off.

I'm keeping the faith alive till Christmas. Like every year.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

They can score, and they go through seasons where scoring isn't an issue, it always the defence/goalie that is torontos downfall.

Grey Fox

Penguins fans are without mercy.