News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The Montreal hate is the sole responsibility of the 3 coaches who were too afraid to only play him 18 mins a night on the 3rd line.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2017, 10:17:10 AM
Name dropping without naming anyone, good work.
Pretty sure you all knew I'm talking about already.  ;) :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

viper37

I'm closer to the cup than Valmy, it would seem:
Crosby lands in Rimouski

Pour Grey Fox, si tu veux l'admirer de ton vivant ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSlpK2hUHo
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Haha.

Fleury, Letang & Dea viennent de plus proche ;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Jagr signs with the Flames
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/jaromir-jagr-calgary-flames-perfect-fit-175709238.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

QuoteJagr is done to CAL. $1M+$1M in bonuses. I think it might not be announced until he gets to the city, but there is a commitment.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PRC

Okay move for the Flames.  They had no one take the reins and grab the available lineup spot out of training camp.  They have a good deep with some prospect depth at the AHL level to come up and pitch in when injuries occur. 

Only dark mark on the team going into the season is the whole arena debate.  Fuck Ken King.

Valmy

Tomorrow the Caps begin their quest to three peat as President's Trophy Champions!!!111
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Camerus

I splurged this year and got the Rogers NHL season pass, which I intend to use only for Leafs games now that they (hopefully) have a team worth watching.

Leafs up 3-0 on Winnipeg after one.  Suck it, Beeb. :p

HVC

Quote from: Camerus on October 04, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

Leafs up 3-0 on Winnipeg after one.  Suck it, Beeb. :p

It's only Winnipeg. Gotta see how they do against a real team :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

7-2 now.

Just goofy game.  Jets were just dominating the Leafs, but in a couple minute span Leafs score 3 goals.  Then it became 4, then 5 nothing, and now it's just goofy.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

That and an equipment penalty
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

So the leafs beat a real team now. The goals against and letting them make a come back was disappointing though.

Josephus

Time to start planning that Yonge Street parade. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on October 07, 2017, 10:10:15 PM
Time to start planning that Yonge Street parade. :D

Buy your streamers now while they're still cheap :D

Barrister

So I was at the Jets @ Calgary game. :bleeding:

I wasn't at the Jets @ Edmonton tonight.  But thank goodness the Jets win (and Ehlers gets a hattie :yeah:).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.