News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish EUIV MP Game - Recruiting

Started by Viking, January 07, 2014, 04:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

We should totally have a Languish game, though. It's been too long. :(

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on December 26, 2014, 01:30:40 PM
We should totally have a Languish game, though. It's been too long. :(

Set one up and I'll join it.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Bluebook

Berkut

Languish EU IV multiplayer was amazingly fun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Liep

I'll join if time permits, unfortunately I don't have many Saturday or Sunday evenings off
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Viking

Saturdays or Sundays at 18:00 CET and 12:00 EST?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Bluebook

Shade

I am certainly interested but without the designated time or a day I cannot commit this second. I would prefer a weekend game but something later than 8am EST hopefully.

Bluebook