News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Any way to stream this shit, dude?  Hannibal ain't worth $60 a month.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Queequeg

You can buy a season pass on Amazon.

Edit:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

LaCroix

Quote from: Ideologue on February 28, 2014, 07:41:58 PM
Any way to stream this shit, dude?  Hannibal ain't worth $60 a month.

why do you spend so much  :(

Queequeg

Hannibal: [spoiler]Ide, I think most of the people on the show know on some level that there's something very deeply, terribly wrong about Hannibal.  Crawford's wife knew it, instantly, and Abigail guessed she was eating people (recognized the taste) at dinner and turned on him.  I think most of the FBI will know on some level that it's fucking crazy that a man with something as debilitating as anti-NMDA encephalitis was capable of pulling off all these murders while working with best in law enforcement, but the enormity of the realization of Hannibal's true nature (and that they're eating people) makes it fantastically difficult.[/spoiler]

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

For a goddamn Russian apologist, you can sometimes amuse me Sqeelus.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

That's pretty much what has been happening in my head for the last hour or so.

EDIT:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2014, 03:26:33 PM
Fuck, Spellus used the Ron Paul gif I use. Tainted.  :cry:
One of my favourite gifs :hug:
Let's bomb Russia!

Queequeg

It's great because he's so stiff, but there's this childish, maybe-a-tiny-bit senile enthusiasm. 

Queequeg

garbon

Kinda down for 300 Homoerotica part 2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Ide, check hulu + as they might have Hannibal on streaming the day after it airs
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Queequeg

Well.  That was a very long heart attack.

Queequeg

Hannibal: [spoiler]I would fuck the shit out of Alana Bloom.  Like, forever.  She has everything going on.[/spoiler]

Grey Fox

Caroline Dhavernas will do that to people.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.