And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 09, 2014, 10:00:49 PM
Ellen Paige gives me wood.

Yeah, she's certainly bangable in that whole girl-next-door-whose-window-I-just-broke-into-from-the-fire-escape-with-chloroform-with-her-name-on-it kinda way.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2014, 10:02:56 PM
Yeah, she's certainly bangable in that whole girl-next-door-whose-window-I-just-broke-into-from-the-fire-escape-with-chloroform-with-her-name-on-it kinda way.

Other ways too. :unsure:

Josephus

Walking Dead. [spoiler]Anyone else think it a bit of a plot hole that Mikkone was able to walk with the horde? I know that she had the two "slaves" with her, but in the past they pretty much had to lather themselves up in Walker goo so as not to be detected. Just walking with a couple of them closeby shouldn't be enough.[/spoiler]

Pretty intense episode though
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Queequeg

!!!!!!FUCKING TRUE DETECTIVE!!!!!!!!
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

katmai

You fucks are gonna make me skip this thread rest of night aren't you <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Queequeg

!!!!!THAT FUCKING TRACKING SHOT!!!!!!

!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ideologue

A TV tracking shot?  I bet it ain't no big deal.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Queequeg

Quote from: Ideologue on February 09, 2014, 10:33:19 PM
A TV tracking shot?  I bet it ain't no big deal.

!!OH MY GOD IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

CountDeMoney

First person that fucks up with Walking Dead or True Detective spoilers tonight gets the hammer.

Queequeg

!!!!!PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!!!!

I've purposefully been avoiding spoilers.  I have the utmost respect for the shot, though.  It's fucking incredible.  Wish I'd seen it on a bigger screen.

citizen k

Michonne's baby didn't look like her or Mike.

Ideologue

The Banshee Chapter (2013).  Or maybe it's just "Banshee Chapter."  It's a little unclear.

QuoteThe Banshee Chapter is probably the scariest horror movie last year had to offer, and it accomplishes this triumph by—get this—actually being scary.  That must be why it seems so unfortunate that it is so seriously flawed.  As forgivable as the low-budget feature's lack of scope may be, the best things in life are still free—like acting choices that aren't insanely distracting.  But I can't help but recommend it, as both an entertaining frightener and as an invitation to google all the real-world creepy concepts which it so deftly ties together.

Now that's an odd choice for an X-Men solo film

B

1614 words, for those keeping count.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on February 09, 2014, 11:35:20 PM
That must be why it seems so unfortunate that it is so seriously flawed
But I can't help but recommend it

Yup, that's an Ide Review, alright.  Hedgin' ain't easy.

Ideologue

Yeah, it's probably because I'm too beholden to the studios for access.
Kinemalogue