And we're back!

Main Menu

186,000 African muslims become French

Started by Valmy, March 11, 2011, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on March 12, 2011, 11:05:14 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 11, 2011, 10:46:43 PM
France would be better off today if Algeria had stayed a part of France. Not to mention that their secession was unconstitutionnal.
Maybe, but what can you do?  Was France going to indefinitely fight an insurgency in Algeria?
Surely under you they would have nuked the natives into submission. All they need was a whiff of plutonium.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 12, 2011, 10:59:28 AM
Vive la Corse libre profiter d'etre Francais!

I presume this is what you meant?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 12, 2011, 11:30:14 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 12, 2011, 11:05:14 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 11, 2011, 10:46:43 PM
France would be better off today if Algeria had stayed a part of France. Not to mention that their secession was unconstitutionnal.
Maybe, but what can you do?  Was France going to indefinitely fight an insurgency in Algeria?
Surely under you they would have nuked the natives into submission. All they need was a whiff of plutonium.
Nukes aren't very effective against decentralized tribes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.