News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

35 Years Ago.

Started by jamesww, April 30, 2010, 10:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesww

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

...the world was a sadder place as it still had to wait a decade for my arrival.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

The second one captures a rare photo of the elusive Grumbler punching some South Vietnamese guy in the face.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

The Brain

I love Sam & Max Hit The Road. "-I first met Bruno 25 years ago in Saigon..."
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2010, 11:03:51 PM
The second one captures a rare photo of the elusive Grumbler punching some South Vietnamese guy in the face.

"Not my choppa you don't!  Start walking, slope!"

Ed Anger

Siegey would have greased all those zipperheads.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Evacuation of Saigon?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Fate

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2010, 06:51:54 AM
Siegey would have greased all those zipperheads.
NO, he'd have posted here about how he would have had teh Squares not stopped him.  The Squares and the civilians who Just Don't Get It. 
PDH!