News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gin & Tonics

Started by jimmy olsen, April 26, 2010, 06:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

as a bonus Tim, if you're in a club, gin and tonics glow under blacklight.  You can use this to impress the Korean teenyboppers.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

This is a horrifyingly bad thread.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2010, 11:42:50 AM
This is a horrifyingly bad thread.

Have you read the space aliens one?  This is a Pulitzer Prize winner compared to that shit-hole

garbon

No, because I see Fate keeps posting in it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

The last time we were in London my wife discovered heaven on earth - a grocery store selling G+T in a can.  No need for her to buy separate bottles of gin and tonic and a lime.  A sure sign the British are still the most civilized.

Brazen

It's a refreshing summer beverage for the gentleman and lady of taste. No wonder Tim doesn't like it. Maybe you should try a Pimms.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 27, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
The last time we were in London my wife discovered heaven on earth - a grocery store selling G+T in a can.  No need for her to buy separate bottles of gin and tonic and a lime.  A sure sign the British are still the most civilized.

I've had that here, it was very gross. Certainly not for people of discerning taste.

Brazen

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 27, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
A sure sign the British are raving drunks who can't even wait to get home to mix a drink, you mean.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Brazen on April 27, 2010, 10:08:16 AM
A sure sign the British are raving drunks who can't even wait to get home to mix a drink, you mean.

:yes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2010, 10:10:35 AM
Quote from: Brazen on April 27, 2010, 10:08:16 AM

:yes:

Nothing wrong with that. :smoke:

Brazen

Quote from: garbon on April 27, 2010, 10:42:37 AM
Nothing wrong with that. :smoke:
Well, it's just an alternative definition of "civilised" :P