News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gin & Tonics

Started by jimmy olsen, April 26, 2010, 06:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Are horrifyingly bad. How the hell can people drink this stuff. :x
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Gups

Struggling to think of a more innocous, neutral-tasting alcoholic drink.

Josquius

Thank god for that. I thought this was going to be praising them. If that was so you would truly have to hand in your membership of the heterosexual club.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Not a big fan of gin & tonic either, but I do love me a martini.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Camerus

I enjoy a good G&T around the holiday season.

Darth Wagtaros

Gin sucks.  I think a friend said it best, "Why take a perfectly good vodka and then drop a pine cone into it."

I love martinis, but vodka martinis.  Or a Manhatten. 
PDH!

Pedrito

Gin & Tonic is delicious, if made with the proper proportions and with a good gin  :bowler:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 26, 2010, 06:51:31 AM
Are horrifyingly bad. How the hell can people drink this stuff. :x

I can't stand the taste of tonic water by itself.  I'd sooner just take the gin straight up or on the rocks, not that I'm a huge fan of gin in the first place.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

If it was in Jello form, tim would gobble that shit up like a 17 year old girl.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

sbr

I love gin and tonic, though nowadays I go real lite on the tonic.  A nice healthy glass of gin on the rocks with a splash of tonic, yumm.

One of the two really tears up my stomach though so I don't drink it as often as I used to.

PRC

Gin & Tonics are great!

Richard Hakluyt

Tim will be singing a different song when he is lying on his bed racked with malaria  :contract: