And we're back!

Main Menu

Politics, social occasions and you

Started by Martinus, April 26, 2010, 02:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following describes your situation best

Politics is hardly ever a topic in my casual conversations
19 (41.3%)
Politics is often a topic in my casual conversations and most of my friends/acquittances share my views
7 (15.2%)
Politics is often a topic in my casual conversations and many of my friends/acquittances hold different views
16 (34.8%)
I have no friends
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

starbright

I used to be a very vocal liberal. But now I am bored with anything political and whenever someone brings it up I argue on the side of apathy.

"Why do you care so much? We are all pawns, dude. We are all pawns."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

People tell me I look kinda like a lobster.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017