Main Menu

Hello

Started by Zoupa, April 25, 2010, 12:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

What's up kids?

What have I missed  :cool:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Martinus tackled a guy with a rifle :o
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zoupa

Quote from: Jaron on April 25, 2010, 12:23:50 AM
Martinus tackled a guy with a rifle :o

Impossible, Martinus is not a 'top'. You know that.

Zoupa

Jaron

What have you been up to Zoupa?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DGuller

Who the fuck are you?

katmai

I really wish you would stop posting in French on facebook zoups. Use English you write it better than Timmay does ya bastage.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

We gained another kook.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zoupa

Quote from: Jaron on April 25, 2010, 12:28:41 AM
What have you been up to Zoupa?

getting my heart broken, blowing money away on stupid shit, playing computer games, feeling like a loser and smoking. Pretty run of the mill stuff, really. :frog:

jimmy olsen

When did you last check in here?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zoupa

Quote from: katmai on April 25, 2010, 12:37:25 AM
I really wish you would stop posting in French on facebook zoups. Use English you write it better than Timmay does ya bastage.

You know who doesn't accept my friend request on fb? Timmay lol. I'm being ignored by Timothy Ortiz.  :mellow:

Zoupa

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2010, 12:49:25 AM
When did you last check in here?

I don't know. How do I check that?

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on April 25, 2010, 12:47:31 AM
getting my heart broken, blowing money away on stupid shit, playing computer games, feeling like a loser and smoking. Pretty run of the mill stuff, really. :frog:

So now you came back..
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Zoupa on April 25, 2010, 12:49:58 AM
Quote from: katmai on April 25, 2010, 12:37:25 AM
You know who doesn't accept my friend request on fb? Timmay lol. I'm being ignored by Timothy Ortiz.  :mellow:
I don't remember doing that. :unsure:

Friend me again.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point