News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Attn] Habs

Started by garbon, April 24, 2010, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Another Bugs Bunny reference wasted, WASTED on the youth of today.  That's right, I'm talking to you.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2010, 02:07:28 PM
I always thought he was more of a dark red myself.   :huh:
Me?  No, I think you're thinking of Princesca (a.k.a. my Cherokee maiden). :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Cal looks more like a hair ball.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2010, 02:11:20 PM
Another Bugs Bunny reference wasted, WASTED on the youth of today.  That's right, I'm talking to you.

I've been busy today.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Barrister

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2010, 02:11:20 PM

I just took your Bugs reference, and went in a different direction.  Is that so wrong?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

JonasSalk

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 02:06:44 PMI disagree. I am not talking about a secession that is done within the democratic/constitutional process, but as a unilateral decision by some "nation" or its representatives that is not a sovereign. If a government of Canada decides to let Quebec go, then it is fine. If some more or less arbitrary group of people decides to "secede" from a democratic country, they are either criminals or madmen, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Yeah, only the people already in charge should decide whether its minorities get self-determination or not.  Goddamn minorities always fucking things up.

America just needs to rejoin the United Kingdom, then.  Montenegro should be violently forced back into union with Serbia.  Kosovo/a too.  Shall I go on?
Yuman

JonasSalk

Yuman

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

This is a fairly pro-union board.  Also pro-Israel, but only when siegy isn't around.  Then the Israelis are just Chinese lackeys.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

Habbaku is not Habs.    :mad:  Even if he doesn't post here anymore, Habsburg has a permanent claim on that contraction.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Lettow77

Interesting, martinus. So what matters to you is that Canada lets quebec go democratically, instead of Quebec's wishes in the matter? What if Quebec voted to stay in the union but was kicked out?
What if Quebec voted to leave by an overwhelming majority but Canadians voted to keep it in?

Just wondering, what if Russia votes tomorrow to add Poland to the federation? To make things fair, the Poles can have a vote as well.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

All fucking secessionistas must fucking hang.  This board is Unionist, and built to stay that way.
You don't like it, seceed to EUOT.