And we're back!

Main Menu

[Attn] Habs

Started by garbon, April 24, 2010, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on April 25, 2010, 11:20:54 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 25, 2010, 10:28:54 AM
I don't mind polio boy. He seems to suit languish just fine.

Yeah, I like it when people are completely uninteresting.

:hug:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

JonasSalk

Quote from: The Brain on April 25, 2010, 03:54:21 AM
What's with the hate?

Razgovry doesn't like it that I dared to defend secession in any form from any nation at all.  So rather than argue like a man, he chose to engage in random attacks and namecalling, which appears to be what many of this forum's members engage in regularly.  So like a good lad, I joined in on the fun and some people got sand in their vaginas over it.  Raz knows absolutely nothing about me beyond my familial relationship with Habbaku, but apparently that's enough for some of this forum's members to stereotype and name-call pointlessly.
Yuman

Eddie Teach

You realize Raz is cuckoo, right?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

And since when is name calling pointless anyway?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

PDH

Quote from: Berkut on April 25, 2010, 12:53:58 PM
And since when is name calling pointless anyway?
I agree with Dickhead from New York here
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I'm not a big fan of Jonas Salk's RACIDISTIC avatar.  Nor of his goddamned vaccine.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: JonasSalk on April 25, 2010, 12:33:23 PM
Razgovry doesn't like it that I dared to defend secession in any form from any nation at all.
He's right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Anyone who defends any secession from a democratic country is a retard and an idiot.

Caliga

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 02:00:09 PM
Anyone who defends any secession from a democratic country is a retard and an idiot.

Not at all.   :huh:

It's just trying to defend secession in order to preserve slavery that is retarded.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

:yes:

NUNAVUT INDEPENDENCE :punk:

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2010, 02:02:11 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 02:00:09 PM

Not at all.   :huh:

It's just trying to defend secession in order to preserve slavery that is retarded.

I disagree. I am not talking about a secession that is done within the democratic/constitutional process, but as a unilateral decision by some "nation" or its representatives that is not a sovereign. If a government of Canada decides to let Quebec go, then it is fine. If some more or less arbitrary group of people decides to "secede" from a democratic country, they are either criminals or madmen, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

@Marti - How do you feel about: Slovakia.  I think that was done with the approval of the Czechs, but I'm just curious and all.