News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Attn] Habs

Started by garbon, April 24, 2010, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Tell your brother that it is okay if he sticks to the gaming forum.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JonasSalk

Wouldn't want to upset the applecart.
Yuman

Jaron

Give me the highlights.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jaron on April 24, 2010, 11:14:53 PM
Give me the highlights.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree in Habakkuk's family.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

So Jonas is Habbaku's brother?  :huh:

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on April 25, 2010, 02:34:13 AM
So Jonas is Habbaku's brother?  :huh:

A constant reminder why the Union marched through Georgia.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

What's with the hate?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

Is this the thread for one-liners?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

I don't mind polio boy. He seems to suit languish just fine.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

Viking, change period to semicolon plz.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 25, 2010, 10:32:15 AM
Viking, change period to semicolon plz.

I'm not conforming. To your one liner diktat.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Viking on April 25, 2010, 10:28:54 AM
I don't mind polio boy. He seems to suit languish just fine.

Yeah, I like it when people are completely uninteresting.