News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Just Cause 2

Started by Razgovory, April 22, 2010, 04:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

One of my guilty pleasures is watching a smug Limey bastard insult games.  http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation  His work seems highly regarded on the internet (which just goes to show how piss poor most things on the net are), but it passes the time.  He hates anime so despite is smug euroness I feel he has some redeeming value.  Mostly he review console games so our interests don't overlap much.  Anyway, he reviewed some game called Just Cause 2.  I remember Just Cause 2 advertise on Steam and noticed there was a free demo.  Well I might as well try it.  Turns out the game is actually a lot of fun.  Apperently you play some sort of super villian who is waging a one man war against a country.  Not a supervillian with superpowers but like an Evil Batman who is just insanely capable and has a grappling hook attached to his arm.  Actually I looked at the Wikipedia article on the game and I'm CIA agent or something I dunno.  I did read to much of it.  I like the supervillian  who terrorizes Burma (or where ever the hell I am) angle better.  Bought the full version and downloading now.

If you are interested in some incredibly stupid psychotic fun take a look.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOtdFUDdFI
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Thats the guy who made the Trilby games isn't it.

The first one was a pretty awesome idea but a very flawed execution. I've heard good things of 2 in previews.
██████
██████
██████