News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Someone with a very shrill voice just yelled "Faggot!!" at me as I walked to the supermarket along a main road.  :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Caliga

In conclusion, Vermonters are a crude people. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Today I saw a man who vaguely resembled Alexander Skarsgård.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 15, 2015, 06:47:01 PM
Last quote heard outside by my open window 30 seconds ago, apparently spoken by a white man in a white t-shirt who then walked calmly and defiantly down the street, in a tone of resolve: "I don't give a fuck what you're saying, you dirty whore."

Prior to that, in the hallway, spoken loudly by my upstairs neighbor, a white woman, to her mixed-race teenage daughters, slurring her words just a little:  "Get over here my niggas! Gimme a hug before I start kicking some ass..."

:lol:

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 15, 2015, 07:25:39 PM
Someone with a very shrill voice just yelled "Faggot!!" at me as I walked to the supermarket along a main road.  :hmm:
:( What about it sounded "shrill"?  :mad:

Valmy

And people call Texans' forced friendliness 'fake'.

Give me forced friendliness anyday over that kind of garbage. I mean I know it is bullshit but I like that I never have to deal with people's nonsense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on June 23, 2015, 03:11:27 PM
:( What about it sounded "shrill"?  :mad:

^_^

The Brain

Today I went to the posh department store. There was a sale (fuck me) BUT I saw a woman who looked like Grace Park.

Syt

I noticed at a local supermarket today that in some of their displays the barbecue sauces of summer have now given way to the cookies and chocolates of the dark season.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Today at the grocery store the two customers before me carried around wads (lol) of cash.

Liep

People still use cash in Sweden? Were they criminals or really old?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on October 23, 2015, 12:14:59 PM

No they don't. And that's what was so weird, they looked like norms.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Brain on October 23, 2015, 12:15:35 PM

Swedes with a German background?

The Brain

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 24, 2015, 06:59:59 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 23, 2015, 12:15:35 PM

Swedes with a German background?

Is this german to the discussion?