News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

If only we weren't such a nanny state - they could make their own money. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Retail operations that ask me for a donation in addition to my purchase need to donate to my fucking fund for a change.   

Ed Anger

I giggle when they ask for carbon offsets. Fuck trees.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Doesn't sound like Starbucks is asking for anything.  They're providing an option.

An option which has the nice benefit of not landing anyone on a junk mailing list.

garbon

Yeah they didn't even ask me if I wanted Oprah chai instead.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I bought frames for my Kandinsky prints. My walls are no longer bare.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

I've got a wart on the inside of my thumb I've been bombing with Compound W for a couple months now.  It's hanging on, too much connective tissue to yank off, too little to be comfortable.  :mad:

Ed Anger

I had a beautiful brown baby today. Then I flushed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 19, 2014, 12:38:11 AM
Retail operations that ask me for a donation in addition to my purchase need to donate to my fucking fund for a change.   

You're not even willing to make an exception for Oprah?  Wow.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 16, 2014, 04:10:49 PM
I've got a wart on the inside of my thumb I've been bombing with Compound W for a couple months now.  It's hanging on, too much connective tissue to yank off, too little to be comfortable.  :mad:

Yi, we like you just the way you are, warts and all.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 16, 2014, 04:10:49 PM

Cover it with duct tape.

The Brain

Today I used a plunger. I didn't attack anyone with it though.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on June 27, 2014, 11:54:03 AM
Today I found myself in the ghetto for the first time in more than 10 years. It was me and 50 shades of brown.

Allåhu Akbörk?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

50 Shades of Brown - Reminiscing on the Throne: the official Ed Anger biography.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Today I went to the posh department store to do some shopping. Turned out there was a sale... FUUUUUCK! Sales - when the working class (in body or in mind) comes out to play. I grabbed a single non-sale item, paid for it and got the hell out of there.

Later some American tourists asked me to point them the way to the nearest TGIF, which I did. America, fuck yeah!!

Even later I had a major explosishit, the wide angle scattershit kind. The kind where you look into the bowl after the deed and there's little bits of poop everywhere. The walls of the bowl, the underside of the seat... The kind that makes you both worried and relieved at the same time.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.