News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Kind of a weird scene last night at my karaoke joint.  A table of four Phillipina women, no longer spring chickens, with four older white dudes.  One of the dudes was sporting a rug and one looked like Les Nessman.  The ladies appeared to be buds, and the dudes appeared to not know each other.

Mail order brides who came as a matched set?

Admiral Yi

Won some pelf at the craps table tonight.  :smoke:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Lucre.  Mammon.  Dough-rey-mih.  Bank.  Bread.

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2014, 04:48:49 AM

I'm shocked that the Korean won.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: The Brain on April 13, 2014, 05:40:54 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2014, 04:48:49 AM

I'm shocked that the Korean won.

Maybe he just had a yen for the game.

Admiral Yi

And now I just won $4 on Powerball!  I am invincible.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2014, 09:03:44 PM
And now I just won $4 on Powerball!  I am invincible.

Somebody has some foldin' money.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

The Yi pension fund is growing.

Admiral Yi

Funky night at the karaoke joint tonight.  Everybody was feeling funky, white boys dirty dancing with black girls.  Then at closing time of the black girls just wigged out.

I almost got the feeling they was going through the motions, felt like they were obligated to.

The Brain

Today I saw a show with Henrik Schyffert and Fredrik Lindström, two of Sweden's top comedians. It was great, just like their previous show I saw a few years ago.

To an international audience Schyffert may be best known as the guitarist in Whale (back then he was already an established comedian).

Syt

I bought new linen for my bed and a USB stick (not for my bed) today.

Re: Whale - Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe was one of the more hilarious/weird videos of the 90s.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Today I saw lots and lots of Jesus people marching through Stockholm. I estimate between 10 and 30 million. The ones from Africa seemed to have the most fun.

garbon

So Starbucks now has an Oprah chai latte. Apparently it is the same as their regular chai latte but you pay more to donate to charity for kids / Starbucks donates.

I ordered a regular chai latte. Bye kids.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

garbon; see Hitler, worse than.