News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Girls are staying over this weekend.  That means plenty of goodies in the house.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2013, 04:27:49 PM
Girls are staying over this weekend.  That means plenty of goodies in the house.
Yeah, plenty of goodies, but you can't touch them.  :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on October 26, 2013, 05:17:38 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2013, 04:27:49 PM
Yeah, plenty of goodies, but you can't touch them.  :(

Explain.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

I have an increasing tendency to buy new clothes instead of doing the laundry. I think I may be coming down with affluenza. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on December 15, 2013, 07:55:26 AM
I have an increasing tendency to buy new clothes instead of doing the laundry. I think I may be coming down with affluenza. :(

Only if you are throwing out your old clothes. Otherwise, you are just a filthy slob.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2013, 11:17:09 AM

Only if you are throwing out your old clothes. Otherwise, you are just a filthy slob.

Thanks. :)

DGuller

What if you pay people to buy you new clothes instead of doing your laundry?  :bowler:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on December 15, 2013, 12:17:23 PM
What if you pay people to buy you new clothes instead of doing your laundry?  :bowler:

We'll let Ideologue decide what to do with you then.

KRonn

Just wear the same clothes for a week and you'll have less laundry at the end of the week.    ;) 

The Brain

My butt fell asleep when I played BF4. So when I fondled it it felt like somone else's butt. So hott.

The Brain

Today in the subway there was an old Asian guy who was drunk out of his tiny skull and rocking out to pop tunes in his headphones, occasionally uttering something guttural. I hold the Languish Asian community responsible.

Admiral Yi

I blame all that pristine, unattainable Swedish pussy.

Eddie Teach

Did you enjoy your sandwich, Brain?

The Brain