News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I had a slight headache but then I popped a pill and it seems to be working.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on October 17, 2013, 11:49:25 AM
I bought a pretzel!

The hipsterist of the hipster bars in Metro Detroit serves mall style soft pretzels with day-glo orange cheese for about 10 times what they cost in the mall.  It's completely ironic.  :cool:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

mongers

Quote from: Savonarola on October 18, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
I bought a pretzel!

The hipsterist of the hipster bars in Metro Detroit serves mall style soft pretzels with day-glo orange cheese for about 10 times what they cost in the mall.  It's completely ironic.  :cool:

Have the m,i and o keys of your computer suddenly started acting erratically?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

I've had five large glasses of ice water today.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

I bought a pretzel!

A little too ironic.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I bought a pretzel!

I bought mine at the mall.  I found nothing ironic about the pretzel.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: merithyn on October 18, 2013, 04:03:27 PM
I've had five large glasses of ice water today.

Ice is solid water.

The Brain

I went to the dentist today. Then I had lunner at BK.

Caliga

I had two Whoppers for lunch today. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2013, 03:04:28 PM
I had two Whoppers for lunch today. :cool:
What's wrong with Triple Stackers?  :(

Caliga

I had a coupon for a free Whopper with the purchase of another Whopper.  So I had two Whoppers and no fries.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I can't eat BK anymore.  Meat tastes soy-ish to me.  Wendy's has spoiled my palate.

The Brain

In Sweden it is not uncommon to hear people order "woopers".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?