News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Also, I took a dump and half of them were floaters.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Baby took a huge dump in the bath tub last night.  Half of his were floaters as well.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

And I bet he laughed.......

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2013, 11:49:19 AM
And I bet he laughed.......

Nope.  Looked around as if nothing was wrong.

I wasn't in the room, but his big brother immediately ratted him out.  "Daddy! Andrew pooped in the tub!"
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Capetan Mihali

Just got back from a quiet meal at Burger King that was sadly disrupted when a Cinnabon-eating sack of shit decided to give me a pointer on manners and I had to scream at him to go fuck himself from across the restaurant.  And now, there's substantial police activity in the room across the hall from mine right now... Ah living in the extended-stay.  :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 12, 2013, 08:09:28 PM
Just got back from a quiet meal at Burger King that was sadly disrupted when a Cinnabon-eating sack of shit decided to give me a pointer on manners and I had to scream at him to go fuck himself from across the restaurant.  And now, there's substantial police activity in the room across the hall from mine right now... :)
Wow, cops in your place sure do take cursing seriously.  Stay safe! :hug:

Admiral Yi

What was the nature of the alleged etiquette breach?

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 12, 2013, 08:34:18 PM
What was the nature of the alleged etiquette breach?

Myself was quietly -- definitely sub-conversational level -- talking to my mother on the cell phone while I ate a DG Stacker by my lonesome in the corner, while piped music blasted, drive-through orders were yelled out, etc.  I generally try to have good cell phone etiquette, but I thought a quiet convo in a fast-food restaurant was pretty much OK.  Hell, in Philly I got used to people talking on their phones during the damn movies.  A dude got shot in the leg at a movie theater four blocks from me when I was living there for "shushing" another guy. (Both white men, I feel it's important to note.)

Anyways, I still realize I might have been being borderline rude, especially up here, and I truly would have hung up (albeit a little irked) if he had spoke up to me while he was actually enjoying his sacrosanct meal, so I could stop disturbing him.  Instead, he just gave me a little punk comment under his breath as he unnecessarily walked past me on his way out.  Which was pretty much picking a fight, as far as I could tell; what did he expect me to do, wilt with shame?

However, I did wilt with shame a bit after our little exchange across the restaurant reached the point where I told him to fuck himself and this old lady looked like she was about to die from outrage. :Embarrass:  Also there was a very patient and pleasant family of English tourists with four kids on line behind me while I was standing for about 10-15 minutes at an empty cash register waiting to order (which I did while feeling very mellow and being very nice to the insanely overworked manager), who said funny things like " A chicken sandwich for dinner? :bowler: Hmm, I'm not sure that's entirely proper, lurve. :hmm:" that I know must have witnessed my moment of glory.  :blush:  I also felt pretty conspicuously like an out-of-towner, since the generally mild NY Tristate intonation in my voice flies into high gear during the rare moments when I flip out.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Nigga's wrapped too tight for VT.  Your hardboiled, edgy city attitude may play in Beantown, but it's not gonna cut it in New Jack Burlington, yo.

Tonitrus

I don't understand how people can get bent out of shape over people conversing on a cell phone at a noise level that is comparable to if they were having the same conversation with the same person sitting right next to them.

Screaming children are ok...but OMG GET OFF YOUR CELL PHONE HOW RUDE

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 12, 2013, 09:44:11 PM
Instead, he just gave me a little punk comment under his breath as he unnecessarily walked past me on his way out.  Which was pretty much picking a fight, as far as I could tell; what did he expect me to do, wilt with shame?

Act like you didn't hear a thing.  That annoys them even more, because then their little slings and arrows fall flaccidly to the floor in failure, in all their alliterative beauty.

Personally, I like to use "fuck you very much" in a variety of situations.  HMMM HUH WHAT I SAID THANK YOU VERY MUCH

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Or scratch their eyes out with your car keys.  Whatever works.

garbon

Like I would want blood on my keychain ornaments.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I approve of Milahi's actions. Should have followed him out into the parking lot too, and then followed him around town.