And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: The Brain on July 02, 2013, 01:11:47 PM
Quote from: sbr on July 02, 2013, 01:07:43 PM
I almost collided with billionaire and Nike co-founder Phil Knight coming out of an elevator a few minutes ago.

Did you invite him to Languish?

There were a bunch of things I wished I had said as I walked away and realized who he was.  That isnt in my Top 100 though.

Capetan Mihali

You know, I've just been realizing that I get great customer service pretty much everywhere I am, even in proverbially rude places like Paris or Boston, or from proverbially rude people like African-American federal bureaucracy employees.

Either all the people bitching need to examine their own behavior more closely, or I'm just a damn endearing guy.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Ugh.   <_<  I just popped into Rite Aid to see if by chance they had any seltzer... nope, not there with the soda... Ah, but here's some Rite Aid brand seltzer in the fridge section... Hmm, it's all flavored... Well, that's OK, I'll just grab it anyways...

:yucky:  This is the seltzer they make for obese gentile women, not me.  Fucking 50% Splenda bare minimum.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on June 24, 2013, 07:03:02 AM
I was at BK today (ha garbon!) and a garbage feeder pushed past me on his way into the restaurant. Fucking filth, I thought. Then a while later and a few blocks away I was making my way through the hordes of tourists on my way to Old Town, when this same guy gets in my way for a second. I was like fuck man! If I had been carrying I would have capped his bitch ass right there. For sure.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I was at BK today (ha garbon!) and a garbage feeder pushed past me on his way into the restaurant. Fucking filth, I thought. Then a while later and a few blocks away I was making my way through the hordes of tourists on my way to Old Town, when this same guy gets in my way for a second. I was like fuck man! If I had been carrying I would have capped his bitch ass right there. For sure.
Swedes are a violent people. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on July 13, 2013, 06:23:41 AM
Swedes are a violent people. :(

We have much to be violent about.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

It was hot today. If you like statuesque tanned blonde women in revealing outfits Stockholm is a nice place right now.

garbon

Just took a walk up to Central Park. Lovely day. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

I think two Mormon missionaries might have just moved in to the apartment building next door.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 05, 2013, 03:44:32 PM
I think two Mormon missionaries might have just moved in to the apartment building next door.

Coincidentally, as I was on my way home last-night, I passed the local boozer just as two mormon missionaries were entering it.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

Quote from: mongers on August 05, 2013, 03:47:53 PM

Coincidentally, as I was on my way home last-night, I passed the local boozer just as two mormon missionaries were entering it.  :hmm:
Can you think of a better place to meet non-Mormons?  :huh:

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on August 05, 2013, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: mongers on August 05, 2013, 03:47:53 PM

Can you think of a better place to meet non-Mormons?  :huh:

Sorry, you're right, I was just hoping there might have been a chance that they were temporarily giving into the dark side.   :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Admiral Yi

My first great-nephew just popped.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 12, 2013, 10:17:20 AM
My first great-nephew just popped.

Congrats. Mine is almost 2 , and the little shit is already bumming money off me. Dame quarter thief.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive