News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

I don't remember talks of such an arrangement.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Whew, it was Daily Mail.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

I was accosted by a beggar while eating at Burger King. Beggars are horrible people, and they're everywhere in Stockholm. Beggars that is.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on June 16, 2013, 01:57:34 PM
I was accosted by a beggar while eating at Burger King. Beggars are horrible people, and they're everywhere in Stockholm. Beggars that is.

Stop eating at BK, DGuller.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on June 16, 2013, 02:02:19 PM

I was about to, but now I will continue to spite you.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on June 16, 2013, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 16, 2013, 02:02:19 PM

I was about to, but now I will continue to spite you.

^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Yesterday, I gobbled down a whole pint of blueberries in a short sitting.  I thought about posting a thread saying "Guys, I don't feel so good..." and asking for medical advice, but I didn't bother. 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on June 16, 2013, 11:21:09 PM
:mad:

Agreed. Why wouldn't he post such an entertaining thread?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

For the record, I did not ask for advice during my blueberry poisoning episode.  I was too paralyzed to post.  I only shared my experience once I figured a way out of my predicament.  :mad:

Syt

I bought a belt, summer shorts, two pants, four short-sleeve shirts and four white t-shirts today.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: katmai on June 16, 2013, 07:16:59 AM
Wurst blog ever.

That would be fine for Germany, at most banal.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on June 18, 2013, 01:48:48 PM
I bought a belt, summer shorts, two pants, four short-sleeve shirts and four white t-shirts today.

Whatever happened to the Euroattitude that short pants can only be worn by children?

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 18, 2013, 04:23:42 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 18, 2013, 01:48:48 PM

Whatever happened to the Euroattitude that short pants can only be worn by children?

I wasn't aware that such an attitude existed.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.