Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

I had my hair cut today. Two thoughts:

1. I certainly understand why women and CdM go to spas and get pampered.

2. What if The War Of Zombie Aggression breaks out when you're in the middle of having a haircut and you look like a disaster area? That has to suck.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Brazen

Quote from: The Brain on November 25, 2011, 09:07:54 AM
2. What if The War Of Zombie Aggression breaks out when you're in the middle of having a haircut and you look like a disaster area? That has to suck.
Though not directly barber-based, 28 Days Later deals with the half-cut hair/zombie apocalypse dilemma neatly.

The Brain

I'm not tipping my barber if he takes weeks to finish.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Could be worse: at least you have a variety of sharp bladed implements close to hand.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on November 25, 2011, 10:50:47 AM

Could be worse: at least you have a variety of sharp bladed implements close to hand.
but with the coordination of a nerdy nuclear scientist he'd probably end up doing more damage to himself then the zombies :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Paying for haircuts?  Maybe for girls.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on November 25, 2011, 12:02:48 PM

I'd rather pay for haircuts than for girls. Less financial and legal problems.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

I guess you bought a flowbee.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Grey Fox

It's understandable, you can't actually sit down long enough for an hair cut with all the sugar from the reese cup diet you live on.

P.S. You are not Steve Jobs, it's ok to eat more then 1 thing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 25, 2011, 01:26:07 PM

It's understandable, you can't actually sit down long enough for an hair cut with all the sugar from the reese cup diet you live on.

P.S. You are not Steve Jobs, it's ok to eat more then 1 thing.
My diet encompasses all the food groups, as illustrated by the following chart:

Kinemalogue

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr