And we're back!

Main Menu

Rapistberger strikes again!

Started by HisMajestyBOB, April 14, 2010, 08:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

That monster!  :mad:

QuoteJim Carrey: Ben Roethlisberger Sexually Assaulted Me
Jim Carrey appears to be making a habit of offering helpful sports commentary. Just days after saying that Tiger Woods' wife was a "willing participant" in her husband's infidelity, the actor has weighed in on the problems facing Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, Carrey wrote that he needed to tone down his future tweets -- before ... [announcing] that Big Ben sexually assaulted him:

My people called and said I might have to tame my tweets a little. So here goes...I'm going to make a sandwich now. peanut butter.(sigh) ;^\

Well, I ate my inoffensive sandwich with an acceptable glass of milk and took the dogs out, while avoiding any controversial thought--->

...then I was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger! I can't be certain but it sure looked like him! Good thing I'm a Steelers fan! ;^B

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/jim-carrey-ben-roethlisbe_n_533788.html
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Ed Anger

We need to thank Seedy for the Rapistburger line. I dropped it at the Stiller fans in the office and I swear one wanted to hit me. Fucking Yinzers.  :lol:

Thank You Seedy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Somtimes, actually all the time, I wish there were non-hockey sports fans in my office that I could troll. Sadly, there isn't.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 14, 2010, 09:01:56 AM
Somtimes, actually all the time, I wish there were non-hockey sports fans in my office that I could troll. Sadly, there isn't.

I have the same feelings here.  My last office one guy was an Iggles fan so we could talk some football (and a local judge was a huge Esks fan), but here, it's nothing but hockey. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 14, 2010, 08:44:20 AM
We need to thank Seedy for the Rapistburger line. I dropped it at the Stiller fans in the office and I swear one wanted to hit me. Fucking Yinzers.  :lol:

Thank You Seedy.
Yinzers? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 14, 2010, 08:44:20 AM

Thank You Seedy.

We had a new guy start last Monday, walked in with his Yinzer Steelhead coffeemug.  I prefer calling him Rapistburger instead of Pete.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point