News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Over the top anti-semitism!

Started by Siege, April 12, 2010, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on April 12, 2010, 03:06:32 PM
How is it quarterly with its first issue in 2004 and second in 2007?

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Your antisemitism offends me and arouses me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DisturbedPervert

The Jews

Agelastus

Ed's a methane breather from Jupiter. Sometimes he slips up.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2010, 03:08:33 PM

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST

Okay, I'm sorry.  When I said the only person on here I edge out in intelligence was siege I was wrong.  I also beat Tyr a guy who rides a bike because he can't legally drive a car on account of his incessant mouth breathing causes the windows to fog up on a regular basis.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on April 12, 2010, 03:29:32 PM
Okay, I'm sorry.  When I said the only person on here I edge out in intelligence was siege I was wrong.  I also beat Tyr a guy who rides a bike because he can't legally drive a car on account of his incessant mouth breathing causes the windows to fog up on a regular basis.
Que?
██████
██████
██████

Fate

Quote from: Siege on April 12, 2010, 02:45:09 PM
Quote from: Fate on April 12, 2010, 02:39:04 PM
Siege, did a pedo rabbi suck the blood out of your baby penis?

No, but you can suck out my cum any time you want.

is that what you fags do to each other over in iraq and afghanistan? no wonder we're losing.

military should def ban homosexuals like you from serving. you hurt unit cohesion.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Queequeg on April 12, 2010, 03:00:38 PM
Damn it, how the hell can you take ED seriously?  Even you, Siege?

Oh I think one can take ED quite seriously...   :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 12, 2010, 04:53:22 PM

Razgovory

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 12, 2010, 04:53:22 PM

If Siegy took ED seriously he would have seen a doctor about his little problem a long time ago.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Minsky Moment

This thread raises the philosophical question: can there be a train wreck if the train breaks down before ever leaving the station?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

Neil

Siegebreaker is a bigtime Arab.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on April 12, 2010, 07:19:22 PM
Siegebreaker is a bigtime Arab.

It's in his title so it must be true.