Main Menu

Over the top anti-semitism!

Started by Siege, April 12, 2010, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

This is way beyond ridicule.

Do people really believe this shit?

This is from http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jews

QuoteSephardi Oriental jews or coloured jews (or Arab Jews), from Africa and Asia (Asia is more than just China you know). Sephardic is jew term for hispanics, and in Israel they are like Mexicans in USA. Because of lack of IQ, coloured jews only managed to emigrate to Israel. However, unlike ashkenazis, they are not of original hebrew semitic race. Sephardic jews are more clanny and secretive than white jews, and a handful of families control all the gold. It is said, Sephardis have the gold, Ashkenazis have the brains. They aren't real Jews; they are more violent and dumb. Some believe that they are the true Hebrews, but genetic studies found that they aren't different from the Arabs at all. After all, they lived in Africa and Asia since the beginning of time. They are uneducated, gold thieves and do the worst war crimes. When Hitler tried to genocide them, he stopped, as he realized that they are too worthless. Seeing them makes you want to scream "Hail AshkenaZitler!" as you see how they fail with everything, especially with copying Arabic music and food. If you come to Israel and see too many Arabs, remember the retarded Mizrahim, the people who best at coming into YOUR country, look like they are locals, take your money, and run away back to the only place allowing them to live - Israel. While you could find a real Jew in your country, you won't see any difference between a Mizrahi and a normal Arab in your country. They like having sex inside the family, that's why they so sick and dumb. But, they aren't the worst Jews...

What the fuck? Those guys can't even understand the diferences between sefaradi and mizrahi!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Siegebreaker, breaking down barriers and disproving old stereotypes by proving that not all Jews are clever.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Fate

Siege, did a pedo rabbi suck the blood out of your baby penis?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Siege

Quote from: Fate on April 12, 2010, 02:39:04 PM
Siege, did a pedo rabbi suck the blood out of your baby penis?

No, but you can suck out my cum any time you want.

Siege

Shut up, monkeybutt.

It is anti-semitism.

sbr

Berkut

Hey Siege, what is the story with the OICW, or more importantly, what is the Army planning now that it has failed?
'
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

QuoteShut up, monkeybutt.

Class, what happens when an Internet tough guy gives Ed an order on the internet?

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

I'm spent. GOOD NIGHT NEW YORK!

Queequeg

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/David_Bowie

Damn it, how the hell can you take ED seriously?  Even you, Siege?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Josquius

How is it quarterly with its first issue in 2004 and second in 2007?
██████
██████
██████