News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who is the Badziewny fellow?

Started by Martinus, April 08, 2010, 05:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Ok, so for some reason Facebook keeps suggesting someone named Badziewny as my friend. (Not giving first name here to avoid full identification). It seems he is friends with a number of Languishites so is this someone from here?

At first I thought it was a joke ("Badziewny" means "Crappy" "Shitty" or "Lousy" in Polish) but it seems like this is a real person.

CountDeMoney

He's probably attached to the toes you sucked in a public restroom.

Josquius

You Poles seem to love unpleasent surnames.
I've a friend whose surname means suppository in Polish.

I've only 2 people in common with this person. No clue.
██████
██████
██████

Warspite

Facebook has taken to suggesting random people to be my friend as well; including people I have no connection with whatsoever (not through country, mutual friends, networks..)
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Sophie Scholl

I have a Polish last name, but not that one. :lol:  I did see Marcin pop up as a recommendation though.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2010, 05:57:19 AM
Ok, so for some reason Facebook keeps suggesting someone named Badziewny as my friend. (Not giving first name here to avoid full identification). It seems he is friends with a number of Languishites so is this someone from here?

At first I thought it was a joke ("Badziewny" means "Crappy" "Shitty" or "Lousy" in Polish) but it seems like this is a real person.

:blush:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2010, 05:57:19 AM

Is it related to your unhealthy love for coprophilia?