News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

knights of honour

Started by Josquius, April 07, 2010, 09:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Today I was searching for CK mods in the hope of something new (I wish oh how I wish for CK2....) and in the process stumbled upon this game.
It doesn't appear to be new at all and I'm very surprised I have never even heard of it before.
Has anyone here had any experience with it? Is it worthwhile? It seems somewhat interesting.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Yes we've chatted about it here.  Very boring game. Fun for about 10 minutes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

What he said.  I had it ordered from Germany and what a let down!  If you like alliances splitting every 5 minutes and general instability... However it was useful for one thing: I used many graphics to make my CK graphical mods.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ed Anger

I remember the game being incredibly easy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

I tried the demo and it seems it could be a fun little game for a while.
Except...
DAMN its slow. And theres no apparent way to speed things up. I was just sitting there waiting for a building to build for 10 minutes with FA to do.
██████
██████
██████

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josquius

Indeed. Skip it I will.
I need to find a low demand strategy :(
██████
██████