News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Glenn Beck to publish a novel

Started by Martinus, April 06, 2010, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2010, 10:57:13 AM
Nah, I'm looking more of a General Blokhin type job.
Shooting 250 people per night is not as fun a job as it sounds.  Are you sure you're ready for it?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 11:05:05 AM
so she could vote for Rand Paul in the Kentucky primary.
That is quite the right-wing name.  Chosen on purpose, do you know?

(Pre-emptive  :berkut:)

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on April 06, 2010, 12:03:31 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2010, 10:57:13 AM
Nah, I'm looking more of a General Blokhin type job.
Shooting 250 people per night is not as fun a job as it sounds.  Are you sure you're ready for it?

Mouse clicking has strengthened my fingers.  Anyway, you get to stay in a basement and meet interesting people.

By the way don't we have a rule against nudity in avatars?  The pedophile is breaking it again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 06, 2010, 06:04:10 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 11:05:05 AM
so she could vote for Rand Paul in the Kentucky primary.
That is quite the right-wing name.  Chosen on purpose, do you know?

(Pre-emptive  :berkut:)

IIRC, yes.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2010, 06:08:12 PM
Mouse clicking has strengthened my fingers.  Anyway, you get to stay in a basement and meet interesting people.
:lol:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 06:50:56 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 06, 2010, 06:12:00 PM
IIRC, yes.
:huh: 'Rand' is short for Randall.

I guess I didn't recall correctly then.  Quick web search confirms Randall "Rand" Paul.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

I mean, Ron might have nicknamed him Rand as some sort of homage to Ayn Rand, I dunno.  Was just pointing out his name isn't actually Rand.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Jaron

Princesca prefers to post stuff on Facebook instead because she prefers to trumpet ideas to her new neo-con friends instead of engaging in actual debate as she'd find here. Its a hallmark of conservatives. Trust me, shes going crazier than Hans.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

I'm not sure which is more painful, Facebook or Languish debates.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

In general, people on Languish fancy themselves highly skilled political commentators and feel they have their finger on the pulse of the future. The worst examples of this I can think of are Hans and CdM, who are really flip sides of the same coin.

I do enjoy reading the intellectual stick rubbing of some people here. I like watching grumbler nit pick but make no real valuable arguments. Its like watching a snake swallow a goat just because it can.

The best poster we have is Ed Anger, aka Monkeybutt, aka Christopher Hanson because he doesn't really fuck with people, nor does he try to fancy himself some ivory tower sentry. He is the rich, delicious gravy to the bland overcooked steak that is Languish.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jaron on April 06, 2010, 10:14:35 PM

I do enjoy reading the intellectual stick rubbing of some people here. I like watching grumbler nit pick but make no real valuable arguments. Its like watching a snake swallow a goat just because it can.

:lmfao: