News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal's new bus ticket

Started by viper37, April 09, 2009, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Stop using blogspot to link images, it doesn't work.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

What's you point ?

Note: what Montreal needs above all is to have that eunuch of a mayor demoted by the Qc Government !

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on April 09, 2009, 06:42:11 PM
What's you point ?

Note: what Montreal needs above all is to have that eunuch of a mayor demoted by the Qc Government !

G.

I thought they were funny...  It also rings so true...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Oexmelin

This guy obviously never took public transportation elsewhere (and has a pretty poor grasp of «comedy»)... While some of his complaints are true, Montréal's metro is far better in many respects than lots of other public transportation I've seen and used (costs, reliability - though it is changing..., cleanliness...) The reason things never seem to get better is because Montréal's system has been seeing a constant increase of the number of users without a similarly constant increase of the budgets.
Que le grand cric me croque !