News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fruit Juice

Started by Eddie Teach, April 03, 2010, 01:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which fruit juice do you consume most regularly?

Orange
23 (48.9%)
Apple
9 (19.1%)
Grape
2 (4.3%)
Pineapple
3 (6.4%)
Prune
0 (0%)
Tropical mix
2 (4.3%)
Cherry
0 (0%)
Cranberry mix
3 (6.4%)
Lemon/Lime
1 (2.1%)
Other flavor
1 (2.1%)
Almost never touch the stuff
3 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Eddie Teach

Straight up or in cocktails.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I like that V-8 fusion stuff.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Apple, most often. I usually mix it 50/50 with sparkling water.

Agelastus

I have to go with Cranberry from that list.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Richard Hakluyt

I usually have a glass of orange juice with my breakfast when staying in a hotel; it's the only time I drink it though.

DGuller

Apple juice, especially the one that tastes like apple.  For some reason, apples juice can range from crap to sublime.

Agelastus

Quote from: DGuller on April 03, 2010, 03:10:31 PM
Apple juice, especially the one that tastes like apple.  For some reason, apples juice can range from crap to sublime.

I share your experience here.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Josquius

Lingon. Its good super mysterious stuff which I've never seen outside of Sweden.
I get cranberry occasionally too. I only had it for the first time a year or two back and its expensive but awesome.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Apple juice, especially the one that tastes like apple.

Tropicana?

For some reason, I can only find that one in gas stations and not at the supermarket.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 03, 2010, 03:57:22 PM
Apple juice, especially the one that tastes like apple.

Tropicana?

For some reason, I can only find that one in gas stations and not at the supermarket.
Yes, Tropicana is one of the better ones.  My favorite is one made by Nantucket Nectars.

sbr

I don't drink much juice anymore, when I do it is a pretty even split between orange, grape, apple and cranberry; whatever I happen to have on hand for the kids.

I hate milk so growing up I always drank orange juice.  I would have 4-5 larges glasses every day so I voted OJ in the poll.

garbon

Typically by cranberry mix (white grape and peach) and orange juice, but really prefer apple juice.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2010, 05:34:58 PM
Typically by cranberry mix (white grape and peach) and orange juice, but really prefer apple juice.

:secret:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Agelastus

I find it rather depressing that orange is proving to be the most popular. I'd expected Languishites to have more exotic tastes. :(
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be