Another Teacher Sexing her 8th Grade Students

Started by Stonewall, April 09, 2009, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Not bad looking.  Except for the evil inside.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: alfred russel on April 09, 2009, 04:00:05 PM
Wow you guys are tough--how many women are going to have perfect hair in their mugshot?
And orange is not her color.  I'd definitely hit it.

derspiess

I still say there's something wrong with her face-- bad, asymmetrical bone structure that indicates bad genes (i.e., white trash).
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Weatherman

ulmont

Quote from: derspiess on April 09, 2009, 06:48:04 PM
I still say there's something wrong with her face-- bad, asymmetrical bone structure that indicates bad genes (i.e., white trash).

You are:  wrong.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

She reminds me of Meadow Soprano kinda, except with fake blonde hair.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on April 09, 2009, 06:48:04 PM
I find it strange that you associate asymmetry with trashiness.  In my experience trash has much worse issues in profile than in left/right skew.

Camerus

I agree she looks like white trash, but she is still definitely doable if you are slumming it.

Maladict

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on April 10, 2009, 12:32:12 AM
I agree she looks like white trash, but she is still definitely doable if you are slumming it.

Or if you're 14.

Cecil

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on April 09, 2009, 04:17:42 PM
I suspect the latter. Guys sleeping with underage students male or female is generally seen as unambiguously creepy, but women doing the same is not seen that way at all, at least by a sizable number of men.

It probably would be if you were face to face with it and actually seeing her seducing some 13 year old.  But since it is just an abstract idea you just imagine yourself as the 13 year old getting seduced and go all :perv:

I guess I have a hard time not finding somebody who signs up to be a teacher to use kids sexually sorta creepy but then maybe I am not most men.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Question:  Why is everyone assuming she signed up as a teacher "to sexually use/abuse kids"?

Isn't it more likely she signed up as a teacher because she, you know, wanted to teach, and simply has impulse control issues that ended up ruining her life?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points