Gardeners gird for annual face-off with rabbits

Started by Ed Anger, April 01, 2010, 10:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I noticed these fuckers watching me while I was tilling the garden today. They will all pay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2011, 04:22:50 PM
I noticed these fuckers watching me while I was tilling the garden today. They will all pay.

They're trying to unlock the secret of your fertility.

Ed Anger

They are the jews of the animal world and I'm Adolf Hitler. I will see the rabbits DESTROYED.

Admiral Yi

Schickelgruber only had the one nutsack.  Not really the best metaphor.

Ed Anger

viper37

Quote from: KRonn on April 01, 2010, 11:52:34 AM
Yeah, rabbits can ruin a veggie garden. One year they kept eating the small seedlings, killing the plants. But I think over the last few years that coyotes must have kept the rabbit population down, since I haven't seen any rabbits for a few years now.
There used to be coyotes when I was young, but nowadays, there ain't much wood anymore, so they've migrated a tad more to the south.  Haven't seen one or tracks of one in years.

No rabbits tough.  Skunks and racoons, lots of them.  City people and their idiocies of destroying all the surrounding forests, now we have to face these pests instead of occasional deer and coyote.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Did the Easter egg hunt this morning, since the rain WON'T STOP and the fucking rabbits were out in force this morning. They knew I couldn't get them with my kids running around grabbing eggs. Even Drut retrained himself and didn't go after the rabbit scum.

Goddamn rabbits.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2011, 05:06:39 PM
They are the jews of the animal world and I'm Adolf Hitler. I will see the rabbits DESTROYED.

OK, I'll admit it: I've been supplying your rabbits with covert support and SpecOp advisors.  The 85mm high-explosive anti-feline missiles are en route.

Norgy

And none of them even volunteered to be the Easter Bunny? For shame!  :mad:

Kill them, kill them all! The Easter Bunny will recognise his own.

Ed Anger

Norgy

Ed Anger

Slargos is gonna have a stroke when he sees those Hitler pics.

CountDeMoney