Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

FFS of course I lose by a single hit! Because those are 5 units, Ehrie

Tamas

ehrie

1 Merc to Calais for my last CP. Tamas can you put all of this in a file when you do your turn? I don't have a board handy now.

Tamas

Uhm, without a leader you can only move 4 sps per cp spent. I will be a nice guy and not ask for a reroll, bu will leave a merc of you home

Tamas

France: Play Card as Operations
#12: 2 / Master of Italy

Message from France:
Move 4 mercs from Paris to St. Quentin
Francis, 3 plus 4 attack Brussels

CC?

ehrie

Sorta.

England: Play Card as Event
#31: 2 / Foul Weather

Message from England:

No attack for j00

Tamas

ehrie

You lose a CP and nobody can move more than one space. So I assume you will just have the mercs link with Francis?

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on June 13, 2009, 09:28:08 AM
WTF does that card do again?

Quote2 / Foul Weather
RESPONSE Play during another power's impulse just after they have announced they are spending CP to move, assault, initiate piracy, conduct a naval move, or start a naval transport. 1 CP is lost. For the rest of the impulse, no land unit of that power may move more than 1 space; assault, piracy, naval moves, and naval transport are prohibited. All effects last only during this power's impulse. May not be used to stop Treachery! event.

So you're down to 1 CP for the impulse and you can only move any given piece 1 space.

Tamas

Yeah I drop the attack, obviously

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Used Leipzig to call a debate between Eck and Olivetan, which Eck won handily, sending Olivetan to hell and flipping two spaces.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Delirium

Good, good. This turn started out quite okay, except for England winning in Bruxelles, of course.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Quote from: Tamas on June 13, 2009, 09:03:45 AM
Uhm, without a leader you can only move 4 sps per cp spent. I will be a nice guy and not ask for a reroll, bu will leave a merc of you home

He went from 1/5 to 3/5 with that move so I think he spent two cps to move all five actually.

Tamas

Quote from: Delirium on June 13, 2009, 02:11:37 PM
Quote from: Tamas on June 13, 2009, 09:03:45 AM

He went from 1/5 to 3/5 with that move so I think he spent two cps to move all five actually.

yeah, to move them 2 spaces