News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking Hell

Started by viper37, March 31, 2010, 09:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Siege on March 31, 2010, 04:14:23 PM
And Viper, name your threads properly, in a descriptive manner, according to Languish's Rules and Regulations.
Oh a Rules Nazi, huh.  Must be a Jew :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2010, 02:37:11 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 31, 2010, 12:45:20 PM
I disagree. A place filled with nothing but women would be a non-fucking hell for me.
Fixed.

Any hell would be a non-fucking hell for Marti seeing as how he doesn't fuck.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2010, 10:16:43 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2010, 02:37:11 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 31, 2010, 12:45:20 PM
I disagree. A place filled with nothing but women would be a non-fucking hell for me.
Fixed.

Any hell would be a non-fucking hell for Marti seeing as how he doesn't fuck.
:Embarrass:  Sorry, forgot to change "me" to "the women" when I fixed the other part of his post.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on April 01, 2010, 04:18:56 PM
:Embarrass:  Sorry, forgot to change "me" to "the women" when I fixed the other part of his post.

:hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.