Why do feminists get feminazis, but gays only have homofascists?

Started by Martinus, March 27, 2010, 04:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Alexandru H.

Because in the world of homosexuals, the gender roles are reversed: lesbians are big, solid, moustache-wearing women,  while gays are useless, petite, sensible and like their sex to resemble a rape.

Neil

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 27, 2010, 06:24:35 AM
Because in the world of homosexuals, the gender roles are reversed: lesbians are big, solid, moustache-wearing women,  while gays are useless, petite, sensible and like their sex to resemble a rape.
I think you mean 'sensitive'.  The sufferers of Martinusism could never be said to be sensible.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

As a nazi, you have to understand that your footsoldiers will always be illiterates and failures, Neil.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 27, 2010, 10:52:43 AM
As a nazi, you have to understand that your footsoldiers will always be illiterates and failures, Neil.
I'm not German or 'Aryan'.  That precludes my nazidom.

Besides, any infantryman will always be damaged goods.  Just because they obey me doesn't mean that I don't hold them in contempt as individuals.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

Quote from: Neil on March 27, 2010, 11:05:34 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 27, 2010, 10:52:43 AM
I'm not German or 'Aryan'.  That precludes my nazidom.

Besides, any infantryman will always be damaged goods.  Just because they obey me doesn't mean that I don't hold them in contempt as individuals.

:yes: Cavalry is where it's at. I'm 100% sure you agree.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 27, 2010, 06:24:35 AM

So where does the Castro clone fit into this?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers