South Korean navy ship sinking near North - possibly torpedoed

Started by Brazen, March 26, 2010, 10:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

O'RLY? :yeahright:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=125161&sectionid=351020405
QuoteOn a KBS television program broadcast nationwide Sunday, South Korean defense minister Kim Tae-Young stated that "those responsible for killing our soldiers must pay the price."

Last month's incident, in which 46 sailors were killed, occurred near the disputed maritime border between North and South Korean territorial waters.

"Retaliation — in whatever form it is — must be done," he added.

The defense minister said that tiny "slivers of aluminum" collected from where the ship went down were being examined to see if they came from possible weapons.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 02, 2010, 07:28:47 AM
O'RLY? :yeahright:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=125161&sectionid=351020405
QuoteOn a KBS television program broadcast nationwide Sunday, South Korean defense minister Kim Tae-Young stated that "those responsible for killing our soldiers must pay the price."

Last month's incident, in which 46 sailors were killed, occurred near the disputed maritime border between North and South Korean territorial waters.

"Retaliation — in whatever form it is — must be done," he added.

The defense minister said that tiny "slivers of aluminum" collected from where the ship went down were being examined to see if they came from possible weapons.

He suffers from Foot-in-Mouth disease. Wait until the Blue House and Lee Myung Bak say something.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help