News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Slavs and Gypsies to me!

Started by CountDeMoney, March 26, 2010, 05:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

OK, ethnic ethics question here...

At my new job, they just recently hired a Russian Jew from Moldova.

How should I treat him?

Monoriu

Josquius

Dangle a gold coin in front of his long Jew-nose and promise him you will let him have it if at the end of the month if his tasks are performed properly and the coin has not been stolen.
██████
██████
██████

Alexandru H.

Considering that the antisemitic pogroms started in Chisinau, then were continued, in other forms, by Nazi Germany and allied Romania in the same region, I'd say wrap him up and deliver him to a museum. He's a rare example of a Russian Jew that "got away".

Eddie Teach

Treat him like you treat Guller.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Tamas, Martinus come on. You've been called. Answer the mans question already  :hmm:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 26, 2010, 05:30:03 AM
Considering that the antisemitic pogroms started in Chisinau, then were continued, in other forms, by Nazi Germany and allied Romania in the same region, I'd say wrap him up and deliver him to a museum. He's a rare example of a Russian Jew that "got away".

I knew there was a reason why the West left you guys to the tender mercies of the Russians.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Agelastus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2010, 05:21:23 AM
OK, ethnic ethics question here...

At my new job, they just recently hired a Russian Jew from Moldova.

How should I treat him?

It probably depends on which side of the Dniester he is from.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

No idea, to be honest. This is way too far off from Poland's usual sphere of influence. It's like asking a Canadian about the relative advantages of hiring a Columbian over a Peruvian.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Ok. Poland's imagined sphere of influence. :P

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on March 26, 2010, 06:47:21 AM
No idea, to be honest. This is way too far off from Poland's usual sphere of influence. It's like asking a Canadian about the relative advantages of hiring a Columbian over a Peruvian.

Lettow77

Naturally, make him sing you the song of his people.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'