Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ

Started by garbon, March 25, 2010, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Well there are ways. For example dogs pant, hogs roll around in mud and shit, elephants spray water in their ears etc.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Maximus on March 25, 2010, 02:51:39 PM
Well there are ways. For example dogs pant, hogs roll around in mud and shit, elephants spray water in their ears etc.

Cal, I dont want to know how she does it.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

AnchorClanker

I used to have 5-6 pigs every summer, and on hot days (rare on the Oregon coast), we'd have to spray them down with a garden hose.  They loved it.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 25, 2010, 02:52:21 PM

Cal, I dont want to know how she does it.

I'll bet much panting and grunting is involved ...

... when she's trying to keep cool, as well.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2010, 02:49:07 PM
I meant that she must be hot without someway to regulate her body temperature.
While I do understand what you mean, it would be a crime against humanity to mention this loon and the word 'hot' in the same sentence, just in case anyone got confused.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: AnchorClanker on March 25, 2010, 03:13:11 PM

I used to have 5-6 pigs every summer, and on hot days (rare on the Oregon coast), we'd have to spray them down with a garden hose.  They loved it.

PM sent.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

AnchorClanker

On topic, I wouldn't doubt that 25% of registered Republicans also believe that the Earth is 6000 years old, either.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

I think I told you guys back in 2008 there were a couple morons at a Halloween party who were talking about Obama being the antichrist.  You always know you're gonna hear a good one when they start out with "I'm not really that religious, but..."

Haven't heard anyone say that since then.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall