News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vampire Bloodlines, status?

Started by vinraith, April 08, 2009, 04:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I hadn't realized that there were these kinds of mods out there, maybe I'll have to dig out my disk and give it a whirl?   :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

Aw, Tim just discovered naked ladies in videogames.   :cry:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

I wish they had made a Sabbat expansion pack.  :blush:

I can't wait for CCP's planned WoD MMORPG, although I am sure they will use the Requiem storyline, not the Masquerade.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Quote from: Drakken on April 15, 2009, 02:15:42 PM
I wish they had made a Sabbat expansion pack.  :blush:

I can't wait for CCP's planned WoD MMORPG, although I am sure they will use the Requiem storyline, not the Masquerade.

MMORPG :BLEEDING:
██████
██████
██████

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

vinraith

I never got very far, I'm afraid. Widescreen is broken and even though there's a mod to "fix" it, everything is still kind of messed up. My sense from the little I played was that, otherwise, little had changed. Still, the most egregious problems are in the latter half of the game, and I never got anywhere near that this time.

katmai

Quote from: vinraith on April 16, 2009, 04:50:41 PM
I never got very far, I'm afraid. Widescreen is broken and even though there's a mod to "fix" it, everything is still kind of messed up. My sense from the little I played was that, otherwise, little had changed. Still, the most egregious problems are in the latter half of the game, and I never got anywhere near that this time.
it is? worked fine for me..or at least i thought i was on widescreen :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

vinraith

Quote from: katmai on April 16, 2009, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: vinraith on April 16, 2009, 04:50:41 PM
it is? worked fine for me..or at least i thought i was on widescreen :lol:

There's no native widescreen and no means of faking it through configuration files or registry editing. The only available avenue is a mod (or a binary rewriting procedure :bleeding:) that goes into the files and rewrites the resolution selection to what you want it to be, then hand adjusting the FOV in the game console. My problem is that, even doing all that as instructed, things still don't look right to me. Everything's distractingly skinny and abilities like Auspex don't appear to display properly. Bleh.