News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Poland catching up with the West

Started by Martinus, March 24, 2010, 04:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

On my way to work today I saw posters announcing a street protest against a construction of a mosque in Warsaw. They even joined the same graphics as on the Swiss posters some time ago.

:swiss:

Tamas

I am glad to hear mooslimbs are skipping Hungary and going straight for Poland.

Altough we do have a couple of mosques already IIRC, for quite some time now.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Viking

Poland needs  to uncatch up with the west and get back to it's old turk bashing ways

- and gay bashing and jew bashing and lack of ability to avoid partition
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: Tyr on March 24, 2010, 04:59:32 AM
What practical hats....

Yes those, and the existence of Martinus, together are a pretty good argument for the genetic nature of homosexuality.

Brazen

Apparently it's Polska Year in the UK until July and there's loads of exhibitions, music and events in London.

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on March 24, 2010, 05:09:31 AM
Apparently it's Polska Year in the UK until July and there's loads of exhibitions, music and events in London.

I posted a thread about a Polish movie festival in London yesterday but it was ignored. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on March 24, 2010, 05:16:00 AM
Quote from: Brazen on March 24, 2010, 05:09:31 AM

I posted a thread about a Polish movie festival in London yesterday but it was ignored. :(

Not enough gayiety in it.

Razgovory

I posted something stupid in it.  What else do you want?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

The Polish Tatar lobby is stronger than I thought.

Siege

At least their cavalry used spears all the way to the 20th century.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Siege on March 24, 2010, 11:20:13 AM

I think Martinus is still speared nightly by Polack soldiers... :nelson:

Mr.Penguin

Poland may be catching up with the West, but they are still east europeans...

Bloody half asians, if you ask me. Just like swedes...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 24, 2010, 11:20:13 AM

That's nothing.  Their air force still used javelins up until US supplied them with missiles.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017