Grandma dies trying to stop sword fight

Started by jimmy olsen, April 09, 2009, 01:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

dps

QuotePolice placed her grandson, 39-year-old Chris Rondeau, under arrest on a preliminary charge of attempted murder. Stegbauer's brother-in-law, 69-year-old Adolf Stegbauer, suffered several serious stab wounds, police said.

"We're unsure yet who started this fight, how the swordplay got involved," police Sgt. Matthew Mount said. "We're not sure who it was who stabbed the woman. We'll have to do some testing on the swords and figure out who had which sword, whose blood is on which sword."

If they're not sure about who started the fight, how swordplay got involved, and who stabbed the old woman, how come the grandson is under arrest but (apparantly) not the brother-in-law?

Caliga

Quote from: alfred russel on April 09, 2009, 04:16:47 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 09, 2009, 02:25:03 PM
How many times have I told you people that Indiana is even more redneck than Kentucky?  Me = VINDICATED.

Settling differences through a swordfight and only killing grandma is something I'd associate with anime nerds more than rednecks. :p

The idea was that Hoosiers are such rednecks that they haven't even discovered firearms yet. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: dps on April 09, 2009, 06:43:07 PMIf they're not sure about who started the fight, how swordplay got involved, and who stabbed the old woman, how come the grandson is under arrest but (apparantly) not the brother-in-law?

He was the only black in the room.  ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

saskganesh

anyhow, geeks kill and timmay is a war criminal. end of thread.
humans were created in their own image