News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Louisville's next mayor

Started by Caliga, March 22, 2010, 06:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

You know, you read an article like this and think to yourself, "Wow, what a joke... a batshit fruit loop like this could never get elected mayor."

Then Kwame comes to mind. :ph34r:

QuoteLouisville mayor candidate no stranger to lawsuits
By Dan Klepal • [email protected] • March 22, 2010

Before she began her bid to become Louisville's next mayor, Connie Marshall's public life could be traced through more than a dozen lawsuits she has filed in U.S. District Court against corporations and federal, state and local government officials.

Marshall said in an interview that she is the victim of discrimination, abuse, government surveillance and electromagnetic attacks, which she describes as piercing and humming electronic sounds that come into her home through telephones or other electronic devices.

She said the assaults come from satellites or drones that often hover above her western Louisville home, causing her pain and sometimes paralyzing her for minutes. She's not sure who is behind the attacks, other than "corrupt officials on the state and federal level."

Marshall said she decided to run for mayor because no one in the government was willing to help after her grandchildren were taken "illegally" by the state. She said the attacks began after she complained about the children being placed in foster care, after she was assaulted at a former job, and after she and others filed a class-action lawsuit against some federal judges.

She said that as mayor, she would help people who are suffering from similar attacks and anyone else who needs assistance from metro government.

"I have access if I'm the mayor," said Marshall, a former Tina Turner impersonator who said she is living on unemployment compensation. "As mayor, I'll do everything I can to serve people at my level. I think I've already accomplished letting people know what's going on with this metro government."

Marshall has sued FBI agents, the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. attorney general's office, Louisville Police Chief Robert White, police officers, utility companies, state officials and judges.

She always serves as her own attorney but never has won a lawsuit — more proof, she said, that the system is corrupt.

"I'm running for mayor because I want to turn it around," she said of the corruption she alleges.

Marshall said she doesn't know precisely how many lawsuits she has filed.

"Multiple," she said. "I've sued the whole town, because the whole town is corrupt. If I'm leaving anybody out, I just haven't got to it yet."

According to a Web site that tracks federal court cases and pleadings, Marshall has filed 19 lawsuits. She also has filed a handful of suits in Jefferson District Court.

The Jefferson County attorney's office has defended city officials in five of the suits. Spokesman Bill Patteson declined to comment.

Marshall, who is trying to win the Democratic mayoral primary May 18, also has filed a number of complaints claiming that Louisville Metro Police officers have harassed and intimidated her.

Lt. Col. Vince Robison said the department's professional standards unit has investigated "multiple" complaints from Marshall but that none has been substantiated.

Marshall said she has been the target of electromagnetic assaults since she filed complaints against public officials who refused to help her. She said her telephone lines are often rerouted, her mail intercepted and her e-mail blocked.

She said that sometimes she is watched through her television.

"You can tell when it's happening because the TV (screen) gets real bright," she said.

On her cell phone message, Marshall asks callers to pray for her and lists the names of a handful of other people with similar beliefs.

Derrick Robinson is one.

Robinson founded the nonprofit Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance in 2005 in Cincinnati. He sent out a news release a couple of months ago endorsing Marshall's candidacy, before calling the newspaper to retract it because nonprofits aren't allowed to make such endorsements.

Robinson said electronic-assault technologies — including mind control — have been researched by the U.S. government for decades. The government is now committing "human atrocities" against a growing number of citizens, he said.

Robinson and Marshall will hold a news conference in Louisville on April 16 to bring more attention to their beliefs.

"I'm familiar with some of her claims, and I do believe them," Robinson said of Marshall, "because I've heard from many others with similar claims that are even more far-reaching."

Marshall said her mayoral candidacy already has been successful in one respect.

"For years, I've been trying to talk to the media and nobody would listen," she said.

Reporter Dan Klepal can be reached at (502) 582-4475.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

There's a video interview with our next mayor (I'm just going to go ahead and declare her the victor) here:

http://www.fox41.com/Global/category.asp?C=181663

She takes quite a bit of time to explain how government electromagnetic stalking and mind control works.  Wow, my eyes have been opened. :o

Admiral Yi

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2010, 06:27:21 AM
What if she's right? :ph34r:

Then Big Brother is watching you. What are you going to do about it?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2010, 06:04:36 AM
I have access if I'm the mayor," said Marshall, a former Tina Turner impersonator who said she is living on unemployment compensation.

Did she: leave a good job in the city?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

:lol: Having watched the video, I think I know why she's a "former" impersonator.  :Embarrass:

Razgovory

Classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2010, 07:12:27 AM
Classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. :(

She seems to be the average Dazzingly Urbanite.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

They do tend toward obsessive paranoia, don't they? :)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.