And we're back!

Main Menu

[RPG] CTHULHU Clearance at Troll&Toad

Started by CountDeMoney, March 20, 2010, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

For those of you into it...

QuoteThe Sale That Should Not Be

coupon code: CTHULHU (until March 26th, 2010)

In our searches through lost cyclopean cities and ruins of ancient civilizations we came across a cache of Call of Cthulhu d20 core rulebooks; we must have failed our sanity checks to allow this to go on sale at 50% off! Just use the coupon code: CTHULHU. This is one of my favorite RPG books, and seamlessly blends the two systems together in a well designed and written book. The chapter The Taste of Ashes is my favorite part of the book, it describes what it is like to be an investigator in the world of the Mythos, that even though humanity is doomed when the stars align and that Earth will be overrun with monsters and ancient horrors, that isn't an excuse to not fight the good fight here and now, what does it matter if the world ends tomorrow? There is a wrong to right, an innocent to save, and a sinister plot to stop. Any victory is still a victory, no matter how small. I highly recommend picking this up during our special. Also check out the rest of the Call of Cthulhu line, CthulhuTech, or Trail of Cthulhu. CthulhuTech is set in the distant future of Earth during the Aeon War as mankind defends against alien invasion and the machinations of sinister cults, and yes being a Tech game you can pilot a mech and rain down hell on the horrors of the Mythos, what is cooler than that? Not much in my opinion. Trail of Cthulhu uses the GUMSHOE rules system and is a more procedural game than the classic system, think of House M.D. but with the Mythos involved.

We have many new items in this week, Arkham Now, Houses of the Blooded, Player's Handbook 3, Barbarians of Lemuria (Legendary Edition), and The Day After Ragnarok to name a few. Also we got in a lot of out of print products like The Savage Tide Adventure Path featured in Dungeon Magazine issues 139-150, Shadowrun supplements, the Magic Item Compendium for D&D 3.5, World of Warcraft RPG books, and many others. So check your favorite game out and you may find something you've been looking for.  That's it for this week's installment, next week our blowout special will interest our cyberpunk customers so stay tuned! And as always, fight onward hero...

www.trollandtoad.com

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017