News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Encounters of the Third Kind

Started by Alexandru H., March 19, 2010, 06:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandru H.

All my family (my grandfather and his three brothers) fought against the Soviets. They entered Odessa, reached Don and saw Stalingrad from a distance. Our german blood meant we had to obey the leader of our race and destroy the inferior slavic blood. The symbols of the great germanic history are sacred to us, despite of what some idiotic inferior slavic individuals say. One more thing: because of the conditions of the place we were stationed in (we left Hermannstadt for Bukovina in the 18th century at the request of our great queen, Maria Tereza), we accepted Jewish persons in our family, thus enriching the german practical spirit with a jewish destiny. In my mountain town, in a secluded valley between the Carpathian Mountains, we are the last of our kind: germanic and jewish. The jewish cemetery is deserted, the community dissapeared right after the war, as well as the other germans, chased away by the soviet hordes. All I see around me are romanians, thankfully not southern Vlachs but northern Moldavians, a more aristocratic breed, descendants of the Roxolani. And, curse of all curses, my mother's side is part Russian, thus making me, for the first time in my family's history, a heir of Slavic inferiority. What more could the Devil ask of me than having in my body the blood of Slavism, the blood of the wild werewolf of the steppes? If I would become homosexual and retarded, people would mistake me for Martinus  <_<

Ed Anger

bar bar bar bar bar bar! bar , bar bar? bar.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Barrister

I still don't have a handle on Alex.  Is that a full on troll, or a deeply held belief?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Ask the jesus stains on the wall.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on March 22, 2010, 05:49:32 PM
I still don't have a handle on Alex.  Is that a full on troll, or a deeply held belief?

Has to be trolling.  Nobody would take pride in Romanian fighting abilities.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on March 22, 2010, 05:49:32 PM

I thought he was Christian...now he's Jewish?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

How the heck did I miss this thread before now. :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: Siege on March 22, 2010, 07:40:51 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 21, 2010, 03:42:53 PM
Quote from: Siege on March 21, 2010, 01:31:34 PM
I'm not gonna rest until Alexandru gives me an answer.

It's a heritage thing.  You of all people should appreciate that, Mister My Pipples Are Still In Teh Desert.

Hey, don't take it the wrong way. I just wanted to know the story behind that flag.

I wasn't accusing him of being Nazi.

I have hizbollani flags, Jihad al-Islami flags, Jaysh al-Mahdi flags, etc, etc, and I am not muslim.

Why would you have a Jaysh al-Mahdi flag and where on earth could you have possibly gotten it, really?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 22, 2010, 09:36:18 PM

It's a heritage thing.  You of all people should appreciate that, Mister My Pipples Are Still In Teh Desert.

Hey, don't take it the wrong way. I just wanted to know the story behind that flag.

I have hizbollani flags, Jihad al-Islami flags, Jaysh al-Mahdi flags, etc, etc, and I am not muslim.

Why would you have a Jaysh al-Mahdi flag and where on earth could you have possibly gotten it, really?

Same place he got that Iraqi head he keeps in his locker.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Siege

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 22, 2010, 09:36:18 PM

What, you didn't get one?

I got one of the green ones with the picture of the Mahdi in it. Their "battle banners" are either green or black, with some chicken scratch in it saying something about the Mahdi coming soon, and how he is going to lead the faithful to conquer the infidels, with a drawing of the face of the mahdi.

You need to raid a few JAM houses to get one. While you conduct SSE (sensitive site exploitation), if you see more than one, put one in your cargo pocket.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

So when you join up you already have a flag?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 22, 2010, 05:08:53 PM
All my family (my grandfather and his three brothers) fought against the Soviets. They entered Odessa, reached Don and saw Stalingrad from a distance. Our german blood meant we had to obey the leader of our race and destroy the inferior slavic blood. The symbols of the great germanic history are sacred to us, despite of what some idiotic inferior slavic individuals say. One more thing: because of the conditions of the place we were stationed in (we left Hermannstadt for Bukovina in the 18th century at the request of our great queen, Maria Tereza), we accepted Jewish persons in our family, thus enriching the german practical spirit with a jewish destiny. In my mountain town, in a secluded valley between the Carpathian Mountains, we are the last of our kind: germanic and jewish. The jewish cemetery is deserted, the community dissapeared right after the war, as well as the other germans, chased away by the soviet hordes. All I see around me are romanians, thankfully not southern Vlachs but northern Moldavians, a more aristocratic breed, descendants of the Roxolani. And, curse of all curses, my mother's side is part Russian, thus making me, for the first time in my family's history, a heir of Slavic inferiority. What more could the Devil ask of me than having in my body the blood of Slavism, the blood of the wild werewolf of the steppes? If I would become homosexual and retarded, people would mistake me for Martinus  <_<
Wow, what a mishmash of contradictions.

Also, aren't the Roxolani the teddy bear musketeers that invaded the Earth in that Turtledove short story?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Agelastus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 23, 2010, 05:20:51 PM
---

Also, aren't the Roxolani the teddy bear musketeers that invaded the Earth in that Turtledove short story?

I thought you'd played Total War?  :huh: The Roxolani even show up in some of the mods. They're a Sarmatian people who occupied the lands to the east of Roman Dacia after Trajan crushed Decebalus.

Or was that a jest on your part? :)
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."