Boss: I’d rather employ a paedo than a veteran

Started by jimmy olsen, March 17, 2010, 07:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on March 17, 2010, 07:54:09 AM
And while I am at it, I hope you have a cancer relapse, you miserable piece of shit excuse for a human being. Die pls.

Please please please get hit by a bus tomorrow.  :pope:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 17, 2010, 06:26:48 PM
I'd have attack cats to protect the herd from mischevious kaffirs.
That doesn't work in real life.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

Well no, but neither do dreadnoughts. Can't we all have our idle fantasies?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

11B4V

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 17, 2010, 06:36:17 PM
And while I am at it, I hope you have a cancer relapse, you miserable piece of shit excuse for a human being. Die pls.

:lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 17, 2010, 09:17:04 PM
Well no, but neither do dreadnoughts. Can't we all have our idle fantasies?
Dreadnoughts worked very well, thank you.  They saved Britain in two wars.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

I thought it was Canada that saved Britain in two world wars. Must Vimy Ridge go unremembered?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on March 17, 2010, 10:13:48 PM
Quote from: Jaron on March 17, 2010, 04:40:41 PM
I don't get the hero tag either.

I'm pretty sure you never will.

It should be uncommon. Instead every one in the military from private to general gets lauded as some kind of modern day Achilles.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on March 17, 2010, 10:54:00 PM
It should be uncommon. Instead every one in the military from private to general gets lauded as some kind of modern day Achilles.

Regardless, I don't see you bearing that tag ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

So, the bullet with your name on it hasn't made it yet? Well, let's wait some more.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on March 18, 2010, 03:12:26 AM

So, the bullet with your name on it hasn't made it yet? Well, let's wait some more.

Fuck you. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Quote from: Neil on March 17, 2010, 04:43:33 PM
It was amazing, the small differences between the US and Canada.  The reverence for the military was rather unusual.

That was an observation I made to Capetan Mihali when I met him in Philly in October, and later to Minsky as well, but extended it to reverence to authority in general, including police and firemen. I was meant to create an inflammatory thread about it but never got around to do it.   :Embarrass: