News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question for Grumbler: Is Eric Massa Gay?

Started by Razgovory, March 10, 2010, 10:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Last night on Larry King Live Eric Massa was asked if he was gay.  He responded "Why don't you ask my wife, ask my friends, ask the 10,000 sailors I served with in the Navy."  So you know, I figured Grumbler might be one of those sailors.  So is he gay?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on March 10, 2010, 10:49:10 AM
Last night on Larry King Live Eric Massa was asked if he was gay.  He responded "Why don't you ask my wife, ask my friends, ask the 10,000 sailors I served with in the Navy."  So you know, I figured Grumbler might be one of those sailors.  So is he gay?
Wasn't one of the Ten Thousand, sorry.

Why not ask razgovery?  He might be one of Massa's friends.

He might be an imaginary friend, by Massa needs every friend he can get.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on March 10, 2010, 11:00:40 AM
Wasn't one of the Ten Thousand, sorry.

Why not ask razgovery?  He might be one of Massa's friends.

He might be an imaginary friend, by Massa needs every friend he can get.

I'll ask Raz but he doesn't always respond to me.

Martinus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 10, 2010, 12:37:56 PM
Who is Eric Massa?
He's your new master, boy.  You've just been sold down river.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

Last night on Larry King Live Eric Massa was asked if he was gay.  He responded "Why don't you ask my wife, ask my friends, ask the 10,000 sailors I served with in the Navy."

Sounds like a "yes" to me.

DGuller

Malthus

Cue chorus:

In the Navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the Navy
Come on people and make a stand
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on March 10, 2010, 04:54:58 PM
Last night on Larry King Live Eric Massa was asked if he was gay.  He responded "Why don't you ask my wife, ask my friends, ask the 10,000 sailors I served with in the Navy."

If you are ever asked a "yes" or "no" question, and you refuse to give a "yes" or "no" answer, it's because you are afraid to tell the truth, but don't want to be on the record as lying.  I'm pretty sure Mark Sanford and John Edwards answered questions this way when they were questioned about their own sex scandals.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on March 10, 2010, 07:57:47 PM
Quote from: Jacob on March 10, 2010, 04:54:58 PM

If you are ever asked a "yes" or "no" question, and you refuse to give a "yes" or "no" answer, it's because you are afraid to tell the truth, but don't want to be on the record as lying.  I'm pretty sure Mark Sanford and John Edwards answered questions this way when they were questioned about their own sex scandals.
Sometimes I deliberately not say either "yes" or "no", even when I could just go ahead and do so without lying or implicating myself.  I'm doing it exactly to thwart such reasoning, to be able to give a non-answer without actually giving away my answer.  I've been doing that ever since I was little.