News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jihad Jane indicted

Started by viper37, March 10, 2010, 12:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

A woman who enjoys being a slave...  Just put a bullet through her already!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Zanza

Quotesaid that LaRose first came to the attention  of the FBI in June 2008 when she posted a comment on YouTube under the  user name "Jihad Jane." She stated that she was "desperate to do  something somehow to help" the suffering Muslim people.
The FBI reads YouTube comments? I pity the poor soul who has that job.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zanza on March 10, 2010, 09:30:45 PM
Filtered by computer.  Phoenix if I remember the name correctly.

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 10, 2010, 09:35:44 PM
Quote from: Zanza on March 10, 2010, 09:30:45 PM
Filtered by computer.  Phoenix if I remember the name correctly.
Phoenix was the Vietnam assassination program.  Carnivore was (at least at one point) the name of the FBI web/email monitoring software.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Minsky Moment

If the quotations from the indictment are illustrative, this is not exactly an overwhelming case.

And the Swedish artist is an offensive jackass.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.