News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Since we are in a quitting mood....

Started by Ed Anger, March 06, 2010, 06:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I've decided to quit video games. I've begun to loathe the few games I buy, and really loathe gamers. I mean, despise them with every fiber of my being.

So RIP Video games. You was fun, but now it is time to end childish pursuits.

1979-2010.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

I'm finally going to quit smack, for good this time.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

If I hadn't been constantly trolling and making wildish statements for the past few years, you would have believed me.

I try to reform my life and the jackals try to drag me down. :weep:

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

If you gave up video games, think how much more time there'd be to develop sock puppets.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

You don't have a fiber in your being. That's why you got gas all the time.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2010, 06:06:17 PM
I've decided to quit video games. I've begun to loathe the few games I buy, and really loathe gamers. I mean, despise them with every fiber of my being.

So RIP Video games. You was fun, but now it is time to end childish pursuits.

1979-2010.

Homo
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

I dumped all my old non-cd key activated games into the church charity shop. I'm keeping it holy. :goodboy:

Syt

Wife nagged about your gaming and you finally relented, huh?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on March 07, 2010, 09:30:43 AM
Wife nagged about your gaming and you finally relented, huh?

Nah. She has her Sims games. I've just lost the will to slog through shit games now.

Syt

Meh, I just stick to indy niche games mostly, these days. Few "big releases" get me worked up anymore. 5 years ago I would have gone fully Timmy/Tamas over Civ5 being announced. These days I'm shivering in anticipation of getting HPS' "Renaissance - Pike and Musket" in the mail and look forward to the next turn of Solium Infernum in my inbox.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Dunno why but "video games" sounds like an extremely ancient term to me (dating back to the time when you would play a game on your tv). Only people who use terms like "horseless carriage" should be using it.

Ed Anger: old?